Time: 30 minutes
*I added curries. Some people add parmesan cheese. This recipe is divine all on its own. It is from the New York Times and Amanda Hesser. Need I mention more?
- 1 pound cauliflower, about 1 medium-large head, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Extra virgin olive oil, to coat
- Sea salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Pour on enough olive oil to coat (a few tablespoons). Season generously with salt and pepper and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Lay cauliflower pieces out on a baking sheet. Drizzle any remaining oil from the bowl on top. Bake, turning once, until caramelized on edges and tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature, as a side dish. You can also sprinkle it with a very good aged vinegar. Or, cut florets into smaller pieces and add to salads
Until Next Time…